Ashampoo offers five Commercial Programs for #free this Christmas…
It is the time of the year again where you can expect to collect a lot of commercial products for free from software companies. Let’s start with Ashampoo.
Like the year before, the German-based software developer plays the role of the Santa Claus again this year. They’ve prepared a bunch of Christmas gifts all in a bag page for users from all around the world. While many software developers would give away only one of their products for free, Ashampoo is very generous by offering five of its applications all for free this Christmas!
With combined value of USD$124.95, all these five applications are :
- Ashampoo Burning Studio 2012 (worth $29.99) – burn your CD/DVD fast and simple.
- Ashampoo Photo Commander 9 (worth $39.99) – manage, edit, present and share your digital photos.
- Ashampoo Snap 5 (worth $9.99) – capture screenshots or videos on your desktop
- Ashampoo SlideshowStudio 2012 (worth $14.99) – create attractive slideshows and share them on the web
- Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2012 (worth $29.99) – an all-in-one software suite to optimize, maintain and tweak your system.
To claim your freebies, simply hop over to the giveaway page here, make sure the coupon code is already filled up (if empty, type xmas12), then click “Get downloads now” button to take you to the download page. In the page, you can find the download links for all the five Ashampoo applications.
The applications are designed to work on Windows 7, Vista and XP, but not Windows 8-compatible.
P.S. : Not sure when will the giveaway end. At least it’s safe to say that the page will last until Christmas.